Dear River Reach Family,
But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God.Acts 20:24
Political correctness and societal group think are the enemies of faithful service to the Lord. God calls us as His servants to be committed to Him and His Word no matter what our society or the church thinks or feels. We face multiple attempts to contaminate or derail us on our mission as God’s servants. As Paul assembles the elders of the Ephesian church in the nearby city of Miletus, he took the opportunity to solemnly warm and encourage the church leaders to be faithful to God and His Word no matter the pressure or popular philosophy. The Holy Spirit records this charge to the Ephesian elders to lay out for us a proper philosophy of ministry. I am already convicted and challenged by Paul’s admonition. May God use His Word to encourage us all to commit to faithfulness to God, His Word, and faithful ministry that honors our Lord.
Sermon: “The Mindset of A Servant of God” – Acts 20:20-27
Wednesday Evening Prayer and Bible Study online only for the immediate future
For the foreseeable future we will plan to meet online only on Wednesday evenings till the Lord clears the way to bring us back in person.
This Week’s Schedule:
- 9:25am – Adult and children’s classes (Adult class and Timothy class online as well through Sunday morning link)
- 10:30am – Morning Worship (nursery available)
- Wednesday: 6:30pm online only
If you have feedback on the live-stream quality, please let us know.
Live Streaming Links
- Live streaming to Zoom available for all services
- Morning Worship: https://zoom.us/j/360308233
- Wednesday Prayer and Bible Study: https://zoom.us/j/225762120
- Backup Plan: If Zoom goes down we will move to Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/qbm-xhcd-vxf
Zelle Online Giving available
If you would like to give an offering through an electronic means, you may now give through Zelle. You will find our church listed under the email address: email@example.com
If you put in the email address correctly Zelle should recognize the recipient as “River Reach Baptist Church, Inc.” If you have any questions, please contact me.
- Our nation as we continue to battle Covid-19
- Carolyn and Mark recovering from a flood in their home
- Peace and justice for all in our nation
- Our leaders to have wisdom
- Opportunities to share Christ in these uncertain times
- Spiritual growth and strength for each one in our church
- Our nation to repent and turn to God
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to Christ
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to follow Christ
- Our missionaries as they serve the Lord around the world
Blessed to be your Pastor!