Dear River Reach Family,
And he began to speak out boldly in the synagogue. But when Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they took him aside and explained to him the way of God more accurately.”Acts 18:26
We’ve all heard the adage, “The more you know, the more you know you don’t know.” Since we are finite beings, we will never know everything. In this life we must learn how to grow through our own ignorance. The troubling reality of this truth is that we are naturally inclined to assume we know everything (or at least close to it). To honor our Lord we must learn how to grow in the knowledge of His will. In our day, God’s Word is the source of everything we need to know to honor our Lord (2 Peter 1:2-3; 2 Timothy 3:16-17). If we fail to recognize our lack of understanding we will hinder our effectiveness for the Lord. Our passage for this Sunday graciously reveals three separate people who were lacking understanding and God’s design to help us gain understanding.
Sermon: “Growing in Understanding” – Acts 18:18-19:7
Family game night this evening at 7:00pm!
Join us through this link for at time of virtual family fun! https://zoom.us/j/360308233
Special Speaker Ryan Perry this Wednesday!
On Wednesday, April 29th, Ryan Perry will be joining our Zoom call and sharing a Bible Study with us! He will also be preaching the Sunday morning message for us on Sunday, May 3rd. Looking forward to a fresh voice ministering God’s Word to us.
All Services moved to Zoom online meetings till further notice
- Sundays – 10:30am – Morning Worship: Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/360308233
- Wednesdays – 6:30pm – Prayer Meeting and Bible Study: Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/225762120
- The links will always be the same. Find them here or on the homepage of our website: www.RiverReachBaptist.org
- 9:30am – “Timothy’s in Training” class this Sunday
- 10:20am we will have a verse sharing opportunity. If you have a verse that you have memorized, or just a verse that the Lord has blessed you with this week, please encourage us all by sharing it!
Zelle Online Giving now available
If you would like to give an offering through an electronic means, you may now give through Zelle. You will find our church listed under the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you put in the email address correctly Zelle should recognize the recipient as “River Reach Baptist Church, Inc.” If you have any questions, please contact me.
- Health, strength, wisdom, patience, and love in response to coronavirus
- Our leaders to have wisdom
- Kim and Micah recovering from surgeries
- Opportunities to share Christ in these uncertain times
- Spiritual growth and strength for each one in our church
- Our nation to repent and turn to God
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to Christ
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to follow Christ
- Peace in our nation and around the world
- Our missionaries as they serve the Lord around the world
Blessed to be your Pastor!