Dear River Reach Family,
Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. 38 “He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.’”John 7:37-38
God created us with a hunger and thirst for satisfaction. Every human being is longing to find the source of soul-satisfaction. As Jesus observed the masses of people thronging the streets of Jerusalem at the height of the feast his heart broke for them. He saw them as thirsty souls seeking hydration from mud puddles (Jeremiah 2:13). Knowing the only solution for soul satisfaction, He stood up and at the top of his lungs called people to come to him to find eternal refreshment! In Christ there are unending streams of pure and fresh soul-satisfying grace flowing from Him to us! He satisfies us from the inside out! This week we have an opportunity to give extra attention to soul satisfaction as we listen to the preaching of God’s Word. I hope that you will come and be refreshed in Christ, the only source of soul-satisfying refreshment!
Men’s Steak Out on Sunday evening at 5:00pm!
All men, boys, and their guests are invited to join us this Sunday evening for a time of fellowship, cornhole tournament, and delicious steak dinner! We look forward to a wonderful time and trust that God will use the Gospel presented by Andy Gleiser to stir our hearts and lead souls to faith in Christ. Please be inviting other men to join us for this special time. As we make preparations, if you do know of a guest that will be joining you, please let me know if possible.
The men will be meeting at the church at 5:00pm.
Ladies Snack Night this Sunday at 5:00pm
The ladies and girls have a wonderful time of fellowship and encouragement planned with Bryn Gleiser at Jen Rowley’s home at 5:00pm. Bryn will be sharing a testimony of God’s amazing grace to her and her family through her battle with cancer. I know the Lord will use this to encourage each lady who comes. If you are interested in bringing a food item, please bring your favorite snack to share.
Refresh 2020 Schedule:
- Sunday 2/23 – 9:25am – First Session with Andy Gleiser (Combined Sunday Schools)
- 10:30am – Morning Worship: Songs and Sermon with Andy Gleiser (Children’s Church and nursery available)
- 5:00pm – Men’s Steak Out (at church) / Ladies Snack Night (at Jen Rowley’s home)
- Monday – Thursday 6:30pm – Refresh Sessions with Andy Gleiser
Children’s Ministries Available: Children’s church and nursery available during each service.
- Sunday 3/1 – Connection Sunday Evening
- Sunday- Monday 3/8-9 – Youth Activity: Overnight Camping trip
- Sunday 3/15 – Lunch Fellowship
- Estella and the Bowser family at the loss of their brother
- Men’s Steak Out outreach – wisdom and opportunity to invite men to come and hear the gospel / Men to come from our invitations
- Refresh Conference – the Lord to refresh our hearts and souls through His Word
- To have wisdom as a church and individuals to bring glory to our Lord in 2020
- Spiritual growth and strength for each one in our church
- Our nation to repent and turn to God
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to Christ
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to follow Christ
- Peace in our nation and around the world
- Our missionaries as they serve the Lord around the world
Blessed to be your Pastor!