Dear River Reach Family,
And there occurred such a sharp disagreement that they separated from one another, and Barnabas took Mark with him and sailed away to Cyprus.Acts 15:38
The Lord blesses us in this world with friendships, ministry relationships, and fellowship with one another in the body of Christ. We are to treasure these relationships and use them for the glory of our Lord. The relationship between Paul and Barnabas is a tremendous example of God’s rich relationship blessing. Because we are individuals there will be times when we don’t see things the same way. We may have philosophical differences that come from our desire to emphasize one aspect of truth over another. Sometimes these differences are irreconcilable resulting in inevitable separation. Tomorrow morning we will observe such a tension between Paul and Barnabas that will result in sharp disagreement between two godly believers and a parting of ministry paths. May God help us to learn how to glorify Him in such times of tension.
Sermon: “When We Disagree” – Acts 15:35-41
Thank you for your service to the Lord through Fall Fun Fest!
The Lord blessed us with beautiful weather and a good number of visitors from our community. Thank you for your service to the Lord!
Praise the Lord for a great Men and Boys Retreat!
The Lord gave us a wonderful time of fellowship and fun together as a good number of men and boys from the church enjoyed a manly variety of outdoor activities and encouragement from God’s Word to live to honor Christ as godly men!
- Sunday 11/17 – 9:25am – Sunday Classes (Adult and Children’s classes)
- 10:30am – Morning Worship: “Acts: Your Part in God’s Plan”
- 6:00pm – “God Who Hears” – Read Chapter 6: “Why pray to One who lets people hurt?”
- Wednesday 11/20 – 6:30pm – Prayer Time / Bible Study
- Tuesday 11/26 – Thanksgiving Finger Food Fellowship
- Fall Fun Fest fruit
- Spiritual growth and strength for each one in our church
- Our nation to repent and turn to God
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to Christ
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to follow Christ
- Peace in our nation and around the world
- Our missionaries as they serve the Lord around the world
Blessed to be your Pastor!