Dear River Reach Family,
“Therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now declaring to men that all people everywhere should repent.Acts 17:30
Since God is our Creator, then He must also hold a position of authority over us as Lord. All authorities have expectations for those who are under their authority. What does our Creator Lord expect from us? If He has expectations for us, will He hold us accountable for our obedience to His laws? God has not left us in the dark concerning His expectations for us. Today He continues and active broadcast of His expectations for us. His expectation is perfect obedience. His judgment is righteous. Thankfully God’s appointed Judge of all the earth is the same person who gave His life to rescue us from our just condemnation! Because Jesus died to redeem us and give us His righteousness by faith alone, we must repent of our sin and turn in humility to God.
Sermon: “It’s Time to Repent” – Acts 17:30-34
All Services moved to Zoom online meetings till further notice!
It has been such a blessing to be meeting with you online for our services! I enjoy the fellowship and am thankful that so many of you have been able to join with us. We would love to see you all be able to join with us if you like.
- Our Sunday Morning services will be held at 10:30am at this link: https://zoom.us/j/360308233
- Our Wednesday Prayer and Bible Study will be held at 6:30pm at this link: https://zoom.us/j/225762120
- If this will be your first time using Zoom on a computer or phone, go ahead and click one of the links now to download the software / phone app necessary to get into the meeting.
- The Zoom meeting room will open 30 min prior to the start of the service. You will be able to enter the room whenever you join the call. I encourage you to join early or stay a few minutes after to fellowship with one another, but you are welcome to join the meeting at any time as you are able.
- We want everyone to be able to join with us and even invite others to join with us by sharing the links above!
- If you have any questions, please ask me!
I look forward to a wonderful time of fellowship and encouraging study from God’s Word. In times of quarantine, we need to hear from God and encourage one another!
Upcoming Events: All events besides Zoom services have been canceled or put on hold until further notice.
- Sunday 3/22 – 10:30am – Morning Worship: Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/360308233
- Wednesday 3/25 – 6:30pm – Prayer Meeting and Bible Study: Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/225762120
- Health, strength, wisdom, patience, and love in response to coronavirus
- Our leaders to have wisdom
- Kim and Micah recovering from surgeries
- Opportunities to share Christ in these uncertain times
- Spiritual growth and strength for each one in our church
- Our nation to repent and turn to God
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to Christ
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to follow Christ
- Peace in our nation and around the world
- Our missionaries as they serve the Lord around the world
Blessed to be your Pastor!