Dear River Reach Family,
that they would seek God, if perhaps they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us.”Acts 17:27
Why did God create us? For His glory! (Isaiah 43:7; Revelation 4:11) God is glorified when we are satisfied and filled through our relationship with Him. Before the curse God filled Adam’s life with endless blessings and marvelous beauties! (Genesis 2:9-12; 1:31) The greatest gift of all was personal fellowship and communion with God Himself (Genesis 3:8-9). But our very first parents sinned and introduced a God’s curse and spiritual darkness for all (Romans 5:12). Since that time every human being has been born seeking his own glory and not God’s (Isaiah 53:6). But God did not abandon man! From that time on, God has been patiently working to turn us back to Himself, reconcile our relationship, and reverse the curse! God is working in our world and our hearts to turn us to seek after Him, the greatest treasure of all!
Sermon: “It’s Time to Seek God” – Acts 17:27-31
All Services moved to Zoom online meetings till further notice!
Our Lord who is sovereign over the coronavirus has allowed our present world be face this current pandemic. As a church we want to love our Lord and each other through this epidemic. Here are a few ways we will make adjustments
- To love each other and prevent the spread of the virus we have decided to move our services to Zoom online meetings until further notice.
- This Sunday we will have a morning service only. We will meet online through a Zoom meeting.
- We held our first Zoom meeting as a church on Wednesday evening and it was a great blessing to us all! We thank the Lord for technology to help us continue to meet.
- Our Sunday Morning services will be held at 10:30am at this link: https://zoom.us/j/360308233
- Our Wednesday Prayer and Bible Study will be held at 6:30pm at this link: https://zoom.us/j/225762120
- If this will be your first time using Zoom on a computer or phone, go ahead and click one of the links now to download the software / phone app necessary to get into the meeting.
- The Zoom meeting room will open 30 min prior to the start of the service. You will be able to enter the room whenever you join the call. I encourage you to join early or stay a few minutes after to fellowship with one another, but you are welcome to join the meeting at any time as you are able.
- We want everyone to be able to join with us and even invite others to join with us by sharing the links above!
- If you have any questions, please ask me!
I look forward to a wonderful time of fellowship and encouraging study from God’s Word. In times of quarantine, we need to hear from God and encourage one another!
Even those who are out of town are welcome to join us!
Upcoming Events: All events besides Zoom services have been canceled or put on hold until further notice.
- Sunday 3/22 – 10:30am – Morning Worship: Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/360308233
- Wednesday 3/25 – 6:30pm – Prayer Meeting and Bible Study: Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/225762120
- Health, strength, wisdom, patience, and love in response to coronavirus
- Our leaders to have wisdom
- Kim and Micah recovering from surgeries
- Opportunities to share Christ in these uncertain times
- Spiritual growth and strength for each one in our church
- Our nation to repent and turn to God
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to Christ
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to follow Christ
- Peace in our nation and around the world
- Our missionaries as they serve the Lord around the world
Blessed to be your Pastor!