Dear River Reach Family,
You will make known to me the path of life;Psalm 16:11
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
In Your right hand there are pleasures forever. ”
Every human being wants to be happy. We make choices and pursue life trajectories that promise the most happiness. No one pursues intentional emptiness, emotional distress, and sadness. Trials and struggles in life present real obstacles to joy! In order to maintain joy, the source of your joy must be more robust and capable than your troubles. In Psalm 16, the psalmist meditates on his life and his hope in the Lord as his source of joy. He testifies to us concerning the Lord’s supreme ability to sustain life long and eternal joy (Psalm 16:9, 11)! This Sunday we will listen as God’s Word unveils for us the pathway to joy.
Sunday Sermon: “Pathway to Joy” – Psalm 16:1-11
Walk Class Continues this Sunday evening at 6:00pm
Assignment: Complete Ch. 6 “Spiritual Gifts”. Please fill out the chapter and prepare to discuss what you learn.
Refresh Conference 3/31-4/3 with Matt Herbster
We are excited to announce the dates and speaker for our 2019 Refresh Conference. Matt Herbster, former director of the Wilds Christian Camp will refresh our hearts through God’s Word.
Please save the dates and plan to join us!
- Sunday 1/27 – 9:25am – Sunday Classes (Adult and Children’s classes)
- 10:30am – Morning Worship
- 6:00pm – Walk Class
- Wednesday 1/30 – 6:30pm – Prayer and Bible Study
- Sunday 2/3 – Barley family missionaries to Mexico with us
- Save the Date: March 31-April 3 – Refresh Conference with Matt Herbster
- Plan Ahead: February 10th – Shepherding a Child’s Heart series begins on Sunday evenings at 6:00pm
- Dianne’s health
- Our nation to repent and turn to God
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to Christ
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to follow Christ
- Peace in our nation and around the world
- Our missionaries as they serve the Lord around the world
Blessed to be your Pastor!