Dear River Reach Family,
Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant…1 Corinthians 13:4
This Sunday marks the world’s celebration of love. True love is beautiful and beneficial for every person in the relationship. True love is the most beautiful expression of God’s grace flowing through a believer’s life. Sin and the fallen nature of man has corrupted God’s beautiful and blessed design for interpersonal relationships. God’s grace empowers those in Christ to counteract the relational devastation of sin and empower Spirit-filled believers to infuse interpersonal blessing into every human relationship! True love plays out in romance but also in every other relationship in this life. This Sunday we will turn our attention to God’s definition of true love and seek His grace to empower us to be those who truly love others.
Sermon: “True Love” – 1 Corinthians 13:1-13
Valentine’s Day Lunch Fellowship
This Sunday morning after the service we will enjoy a special time of fellowship around a delicious potluck meal. All are invited to join us! If you are interested in bringing something for the meal you may sign up here.
Live Streaming Links
- Live streaming to Zoom available for all services
- God’s grace to help us fulfill our mission to make reproducing disciples of Jesus Christ
- Our missionaries to be encouraged in the Lord
- Opportunities to share Christ in these uncertain times
- Spiritual growth and strength for each one in our church
- Our nation to repent and turn to God
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to Christ
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to follow Christ
In my distress I called upon the LORD,
And cried to my God for help;
He heard my voice out of His temple,
And my cry for help before Him came into His ears.Blessed to be your Pastor!