Dear River Reach Family,
When the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.Acts 13:48
What some reject others receive. Every human being is free to choose how they will respond to God. There are plenty of petty and false reasons people reject God’s love (Acts 13:45). Thankfully God assures that there will be some that receive the good news of Jesus and gain present joy and eternal life! (Acts 13:48) While the Gospel troubles some, it brings unending joy to those who receive it!
Sermon: “Responding to the Gospel” – Acts 13:42-52
Fall Fun Fest in 1 week!
We are excited about another fun opportunity to serve the Lord together as a church by reaching out into our community! If you are able to help this year at Fall Fun Fest, please speak with Pastor Dan. We need as many people as possible to join us in serving on Saturday, October 19th. Flyers are available on the credenza in the lobby to invite your friends and neighbors!
Please pray that people will come and see the love and light of Christ in us!
The God Who Hears book study continues this Sunday @ 6:00pm
Assignment: Read Chapters 3: “All Knowing: What is there to tell Him?” Please be prepared to discuss the chapter and the questions at the end 🙂
I have a few more books available on the lobby credenza if you want one, or you may order your own book. I’m looking forward to how the Lord will use this study to strengthen our prayer lives.
Children’s Bash postponed till further notice
Due to unforeseen circumstances the children’s bash will be postponed till a later date. Sorry to disappoint kids, but we will all have lots of fun at the Fall Fun Fest!
- Sunday 10/13 – 9:25am – Sunday Classes (Adult and Children’s classes)
- 10:30am – Morning Worship: “Acts: Your Part in God’s Plan”
- 6:00pm – Discussion: “God Who Hears”
- Wednesday 10/16 – 6:30pm – Prayer Time / Bible Study
- Saturday 10/19 – 11:00am – 2:00pm – Fall Fun Fest!
- Sunday 10/20 – Missionary Russ McCrocklin and family will be with us
- 12:00pm – Lunch fellowship
- 1:00pm – Q&A / Prayer time
- Melodie to find a job
- Our nation to repent and turn to God
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to Christ
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to follow Christ
- Peace in our nation and around the world
- Our missionaries as they serve the Lord around the world
Blessed to be your Pastor!