Dear River Reach Family,
Abraham said to his servant, the oldest of his household, who had charge of all that he owned, “Please place your hand under my thigh, 3 and I will make you swear by the LORD, the God of heaven and the God of earth, that you shall not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I live, 4 but you will go to my country and to my relatives, and take a wife for my son Isaac.” Genesis 24:2-4
Is it possible to raise godly children in a pagan culture? What does it take to pass faith on to the next generation? This Sunday we will observe Abraham’s passion to see Isaac pursue God’s will through faith.
Sermon: “A Faith to Follow” Genesis 24:1-9
A great week at family camp!
Discipleship Groups this Sunday evening at 6:00pm
Men: Read Chapter 6 in “Don’t Waste Your Life” by John Piper.
Women: Read Ch. 5 in The Company We Keep: In Search of Biblical Friendship by Jonathan Holmes.
- Salvation of friends and family members
- Students as they return to school!
- Families and children to come to church from VBS
- Gospel opportunities
- Our nation and leaders; peace
- Sunday 8/20 – Regular Sunday Services (10:30am) and Sunday School (9:25am Adults, New Members, Children)
- Discipleship Groups – 6:00pm
- Wednesday 8/23 – 6:30pm – Prayer meeting and Bible Study
- Saturday 9/2 – 8:30am – Men’s Meeting / Workday
Thank you for your faithfulness to the Lord!