Dear River Reach Family,
“And we preach to you the good news of the promise made to the fathers, 33 that God has fulfilled this promise to our children in that He raised up Jesus, as it is also written in the second Psalm, ‘YOU ARE MY SON; TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU.’Acts 13:32-33
The goal of our ministry efforts is to point people to Jesus Christ! (Acts 13:32-33) The Holy Spirit sends us on mission to connect with the lives of people to share the Gospel with them (Acts 13:2). In our passage for this Sunday morning we will hear Paul preach for the very first time. The theme of his message will be the greatest theme of all, the Gospel of Jesus Christ! We preach Christ to sinners because in Christ alone hope is found (Acts 13:38-39). In Christ sinners are forgiven! In Christ sinners are freed from bondage to their sin! Let’s listen to Paul’s Gospel message and find the motivation to share that same message with ourselves and others.
Sermon: “Preaching Jesus Christ” – Acts 13:14-43
Ladies Night Out this evening at PF Changs!
Meet at PF Changs at the Town Center at 6:00pm for a fun time of female fellowship!
Walk Class This Sunday evening at 6:00pm
This Sunday evening we will plan to finish our study in this series! We will discuss the last half of Chapter 10 on “Worship”.
Upcoming Sunday Evening Bible Study: The God Who Hears
On Sunday evening October 6th we will begin our new study on prayer through the book, The God Who Hears. I have a few books available if you want one, or you may order your own book. If you do order I would suggest saving money and buying one of the many used copies available. I’m looking forward to how the Lord will use this study to strengthen our prayer lives.
Fall Fun Fest October 19th!
We are excited about another fun opportunity to serve the Lord together as a church by reaching out into our community! If you are able to help this year at Fall Fun Fest, please speak with Pastor Dan. We need as many people as possible to join us in serving on Saturday, October 19th. Flyers are available on the credenza in the lobby to invite your friends and neighbors!
- Friday 9/27 – 6:00pm – Ladies Night Out
- Sunday 9/29 – 9:25am – Sunday Classes (Adult and Children’s classes)
- 10:30am – Morning Worship: “Acts: Your Part in God’s Plan”
- 6:00pm – Walk Class
- Wednesday 10/2 – 6:30pm – Prayer Time / Bible Study
- Sunday 10/6 – Children’s Afternoon Bash
- Zachary recovering from surgery
- Melodie to find a job
- Our nation to repent and turn to God
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to Christ
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to follow Christ
- Peace in our nation and around the world
- Our missionaries as they serve the Lord around the world
Blessed to be your Pastor!