Dear River Reach Family,
Rejoice always; 17 pray without ceasing; 18 in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Have you seen those people who seem like they are always talking to people on their hands free earbuds? It seems like they are talking to themselves until you get closer and realize they are on the phone. What they ate for lunch or their afternoon plans to get their nails done must be important enough to justify tying up their friends ear. Long before the unlimited cell phone plan God invented the unlimited prayer connection. No expensive hardware or bluetooth connection is necessary to talk to the most important person in the universe! He invites us to stay on the line and converse endlessly with Him. Not one moment spent in prayer is ever a waste of time. Praying is one of the most profitable and important uses of our time. This Sunday we will meditate on why we should never stop praying.
Sunday Sermon: “Never Stop Praying” – 1 Thessalonians 5:17
Foundations Class Review and Follow-Up this Sunday @ 6:00pm
We will meet for a final review and look forward to what is next in our desire to develop a disciple-making culture at RRBC.
Are you interested in camping?
We are looking into the possibility of a group camping opportunity around Veterans Day in November. We considering Suwanee River State Park about 1.5 hours west of Jacksonville. They have tent, RV, and a few cabins available. We are thinking about going for 2-3 nights (Sunday Evening – Wednesday morning / Nov. 11-13). Of course you would be welcome to stay fewer nights if you prefer. The park is a peaceful location along the Suwanee River with great canoe and kayak opportunities. The sooner we make reservations the better 🙂 We are also open to other locations.
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to Christ
- Someone that the Lord can use you to lead to follow Christ
- Susan’s health
- Peace in our nation and around the world
- Opportunities and boldness to make relationships to share the Gospel
- Our missionaries as they serve the Lord around the world
- Sunday 9/16 – 9:25am – Sunday Classes (Adult and Children’s classes)
- 10:30am – Morning Worship (1 Thessalonians – One Life to a Life for Life)
- 6:00pm – Foundations Class
- Wednesday 9/19 – 6:30pm – Prayer / Bible Study
- Friday 9/21 – 6:00pm – Ladies Night Out
- Saturday 10/13 – Fall Fun Fest
Blessed to be your Pastor!