Dear River Reach Family,
“God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, 2 in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.” Hebrews 1:1-2
While it is a wonderful blessing to receive a gift from a friend or loved one, nothing can ever replace the blessing of a close and loving personal relationship with another person. When God chose to show His love to us, He filled our lives with many physical blessings, but He did not stop there. He gave us the greatest gift of His only precious Son. In giving His Son, He bridged the gap of our sins and offered the greatest blessing possible, eternal relationship with Him. At the end of our morning service we will remember Christ’s life and death for us through the observance of the Lord’s Supper.
Sermon Title: “God’s Love in Giving His Son” – Hebrews 1:1-4
Christmas Program on Sunday afternoon @ 1:00pm
Join us for special time of Christmas music and scripture reading as we focus on the gift of God to us in the person of His Son.
Christmas and New Years Service Schedule
Christmas Day: One service at 10:00am
New Year’s Day:
- One service at 10:00am
- Lunch fellowship and White Elephant gift exchange to follow the morning service
A New Sunday Evening Group Study beginning January 8th @ 6:00pm
More information to follow next week!
- Our missionaries to be encouraged during the holiday season away from their loved ones
- Travel safety for our church family over the holidays
- Our country
- Susan’s continued health improvement, doctors wisdom
- Saturday 12/17 – Amanda Baby Shower @ 2:00pm at the Rutledge’s home
- Sunday 12/18 – Lord’s Supper Observance at end of Morning Service; 1:00pm – Christmas program
Blessed to serve the Lord with you!